Sunday, November 02, 2008

Drinking Liberally Tomorrow Night, Monday Nov. 3rd

From the DL Olympia Email List:

Hello Drinking Liberally Olympia,

It's going to be a great week!  Tomorrow, we gather for a Drinking Liberally Pep Rally!  On Tuesday, I am confident that we will elect a Democratic tidal wave the likes of which I have not seen in my lifetime.

Drop by Bally Hoo's Irish Restaurant and Pub tomorrow night at 7 pm for our regular -- but always outstanding -- Drinking Liberally get together.  Look for us in the back of the restaurant. 

What's on tap?   Besides the always great beer, plan on participating in the Electoral College Sweepstakes!  We will note everybody's prediction for the number of electoral college votes cast for Obama (and McCain, too, I guess).  Whoever comes closest will get.....bragging rights!  By the way, 537 electoral college votes are up for grabs.

And I'm sure I don't need to remind you to vote, because most of you already have.  There are ballot drop boxes all around the Olympia area, so I recommend you use one of them!

If you are not all politicked out, check out a great music video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN_NNZyh43s&eurll

Hope to see you tomorrow night at Bally Hoo's!

Progressively and Liberally Yours,

Bruce

PS:  I had a few inquiries about a DL get-together on Tuesday night, but after checking with the "regulars," it appears other commitments and events have already been scheduled.

No comments: